• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus for breakfast?

New posts
That's what my wife had and it was very good...almost made me wish I had gotten it, but my waffle was wonderful.
 
I've been up for two hours now, and am starving hungry and craving coffee. I just cannot wait another thirty minutes for Hibiscus to open. Sorry, Cheri, but I'll have to see you guys on another day!

xoxo

sj
 
I've been up for two hours now, and am starving hungry and craving coffee. I just cannot wait another thirty minutes for Hibiscus to open. Sorry, Cheri, but I'll have to see you guys on another day!

xoxo

sj

I was there today at 7am......just for you! It wasn't the same without your smiling face.

xoxoxo
 
I was there today at 7am......just for you! It wasn't the same without your smiling face.

xoxoxo

I know you guys get there before 7:30am, but you have things to prep in order to get open by 7:30am and I wouldn't dream of interrupting the prep time. That would be rude. I'll be there soon.
 
I know you guys get there before 7:30am, but you have things to prep in order to get open by 7:30am and I wouldn't dream of interrupting the prep time. That would be rude. I'll be there soon.

For me it means HELP!!...plus when you come in before 7:30 you get to put the BE word on the board for the day!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top