• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus for breakfast?

New posts
Food and the people were better/nicer then I could have ever imagine. Solomon was great and made me feel right at home...even though my wife did not get the joke.:funn:
My real name is Riki, both Solomon and myself had seen the commercial.
 
Food and the people were better/nicer then I could have ever imagine. Solomon was great and made me feel right at home...even though my wife did not get the joke.:funn:
My real name is Riki, both Solomon and myself had seen the commercial.
That kid is a trip, cracking jokes that go over most people's heads.

So what did you eat?
 
We love Solomon and am really thinking "theatrical" is where he should be....how about the Seaside Rep for a summer job ...we're just a stepping stone for what's to become!:clap:
 
Cheri, we've heard of "dinner theatre," but have you ever thought about the idea of having Soloman doing a "breakfast theatre?"
 
Between Andy and Solomon's wit...who knows what winter may blow in. Ofcourse, we may need you to help in the kitchen...oh yea, you help there already...hugs!!!:rolling:
 
We were in Saturday before last and Solomon was cracking me up! He brought our food and was singing my name. What a cutie patootie! Then when I went to pay he was just talking away, asking questions that a 50 year old would ask.....until the girl told him to get to washing dishing and stop talking!

SJ you are right...those hugs are life changing! I told her that you said she gives the best hugs.....she was just cooking away....stopped and said "You want one?" I said "SURE!" You are right....best hugger ever! :wub:

Oh, we had the waffles with peanut butter, fruit, honey, sprinkling of coconut and pecans! Can you say "YUMMMEEE?!!!"
 
Last edited:
I had the Waffle Wonderful and they were wonderful. I loved the fruit mix that was on top of it. Can't wait to go back.:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top