• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus meeting day

New posts

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
:D I heard I missed a major "locals meeting day"! We appreciate and thank you all for your faithfullness to us....hugs, hugs and more hugs!
 
I have to say that today was my first time eating at Hibiscus(and not my last) :wub:

We has a girl scout meeting that ran quite long. I was there at 8:00 and left at 12:00 :yikes: . They were very nice and did not seem upset that we were there for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Thanks alot for letting us pitch a tent and hang for a while.

I will be back soon!!!:wave:
 
Thanks for creating such a waffle wonderful place for us to hang out. The Girl Scout mommas had us beat. We were there for only 3 hours.

By the way, all you Girl Scout mommas who aren't paying your dues on time, I know who you are. Now pay up! :funn: Seriously, pay up before we have to post your names on the doors at Hibiscus, the Girl Scout Mtg Headquarters. :lol:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top