• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus Sunday Brunch

New posts

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
Hibiscus Sunday Hours 7:30 am - 1 pm
Full menu plus Sunday Specials
Live music w/Coconut Radio (10 - 1)
along w/CVHN pouring mimosas for donation
We look forward to seeing you!​
 
The cinnamon roll french toast is my newest addiction... :drool:
The mimosas & helping a good local cause are an added bonus! :wub:
 
I'm FINALLY going to make it over to Hibiscus this Sunday. Excited that I'm going to hear Matt Miller and Kelsey once again and try the wonderful food!! :biggrin:

Can't wait.
 
I'm FINALLY going to make it over to Hibiscus this Sunday. Excited that I'm going to hear Matt Miller and Kelsey once again and try the wonderful food!! :biggrin:

Can't wait.

Woohoo! You'll have to introduce yourself to me Gidget, I'll be there pouring Mimosas for the Seaside Rep!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top