• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hidden Beach Villas

New posts

egrp

Beach Lover
Could someone share info about this property. I am thinking about purchasing a unit. I think one poster mentioned that they owned a place here. Any info will help, thx.
 
egrp said:
Could someone share info about this property. I am thinking about purchasing a unit. I think one poster mentioned that they owned a place here. Any info will help, thx.

Mermaid recently purchased a studio condo in Hidden Beach Villas. Check out her thread on the subject.

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=1165"]Closing next week on our 1st condo purchase! - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

She and her family are down there this week and I don't think she's been online, but I'm sure if you PM her she'll be happy to talk to you about their place when she gets back home. Sounds like they're loving it!

:welcome:
 
luvthebeach said:
Mermaid recently purchased a studio condo in Hidden Beach Villas. Check out her thread on the subject.

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=1165

She and her family are down there this week and I don't think she's been online, but I'm sure if you PM her she'll be happy to talk to you about their place when she gets back home. Sounds like they're loving it!

:welcome:

Mermaid is indeed here. She and her husband are doing a fantastic job with their remodel. If you want to p.m. her she is going to be here tomorrow and can respond to her p.m. then.
 
If these are the light greenish condos that were built (finished) around 2002-03, then we almost bought one there in 2002. It was a 3 bedroom, corner, top floor and brand new for -- can you believe it -- about $179,000 - $200,000. It was very nice -- well laid out, seemed spacious, and great location. We bought something else that we're very happy with and is the right choice for us, but I still think those condos are very nice.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top