• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

High-Density Development Proposed For Eastern Lake Road Area

New posts
Do what? Most people, including my colleagues (all of whom have Ph.D.'s), say that I am the smartest person that they've ever met. I disagree -- my husband is the smartest person I've ever met, and Beach Jacket might even be smarter and more talented. I am not in their league.

I'll admit that I have no expertise in the areas of business, finance, and real estate. Not that I'm not capable; it's just that it's not on the top of my list of interests. I mean, handbags are more important to me than that.:funn:

:lol: You tell him, BR!!
 
Do what? Most people, including my colleagues (all of whom have Ph.D.'s), say that I am the smartest person that they've ever met.

Most people, including my pastor, say I am the most smart a$$ed person that they've ever met.
 
Most people, including my pastor, say I am the most smart a$$ed person that they've ever met.

:lolabove: ...they haven't met me!!!
 
I ran into BR and Big D yesterday morning, and it sounds like this project will NOT be starting as originally planned- back to the drawing board for something more acceptable. :clap: Maybe she will give us a few details.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top