• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

High Pointe Availability In July....

New posts
I wish I had made arrangements to get your place when I had the chance. The convention I was scheduled to attend was cancelled last week due to poor registration, so I called Resort Quest and they had one gulf front unit left for the week of 5/14. And I am paying WAY too much for it.

From now on, I am renting directly from owners. Ridiculous to pay 30 percent more just to get two beach chairs and a couple of movie rentals.

But heck, with another baby on the way, this may be our last trip down for awhile.

Can't wait to check out the former Cascades (now Senor Mojitos).
 
I wish I had made arrangements to get your place when I had the chance. The convention I was scheduled to attend was cancelled last week due to poor registration, so I called Resort Quest and they had one gulf front unit left for the week of 5/14. And I am paying WAY too much for it.

From now on, I am renting directly from owners. Ridiculous to pay 30 percent more just to get two beach chairs and a couple of movie rentals.

But heck, with another baby on the way, this may be our last trip down for awhile.

Can't wait to check out the former Cascades (now Senor Mojitos).


Congrats JB!:clap_1:
 
Thanks. I thought I told y'all? Another boy, due in early October. So I'll have two in diapers simultaneously. Please pray for me.

Absolutely. Who knew such blessings could go through soooo many Pampers. ;-)
 
I wish I had made arrangements to get your place when I had the chance. The convention I was scheduled to attend was cancelled last week due to poor registration, so I called Resort Quest and they had one gulf front unit left for the week of 5/14. And I am paying WAY too much for it.

From now on, I am renting directly from owners. Ridiculous to pay 30 percent more just to get two beach chairs and a couple of movie rentals.

But heck, with another baby on the way, this may be our last trip down for awhile.

Can't wait to check out the former Cascades (now Senor Mojitos).

Ok.... lets take this post point by point......

Sorry it work out but maybe next time, feel free to call.

What :idontno: ..... 30% more is not worth the 2 drink tokens :biggrin:

YOU GOT ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY :shock: (I can direct you to some websites that explain how all that happens ;-) )

My brother says Senor Mofitos is great and he's pretty picky :cool:
 
Ok.... lets take this post point by point......

Sorry it work out but maybe next time, feel free to call.

What :idontno: ..... 30% more is not worth the 2 drink tokens :biggrin:

YOU GOT ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY :shock: (I can direct you to some websites that explain how all that happens ;-) )

My brother says Senor Mofitos is great and he's pretty picky :cool:

Thanks, RO. I actually asked the RQ lady which units were available, because I remembered your unit number. Had it been available, I would have called you directly.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top