• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

High Pointe Availability In July....

New posts
I'd invite people over here for a rental, but oh....that's right...we are booked! :wave:


smirk.gif
 
I'd invite people over here for a rental, but oh....that's right...we are booked! :wave:
My extended family of 18 adults, 10 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats and 1 ferret really appreciate you letting us rent your place in order to cut down on the wear and tear on our condo this summer.
 
River Otter, Did you get my message? I put my name in wrong, it's bluemtnfriend. Also dates needed were July 17th thru July 22. I figured out where High Pointe is. looks wonderful. Thanks,
 
River Otter, Did you get my message? I put my name in wrong, it's bluemtnfriend. Also dates needed were July 17th thru July 22. I figured out where High Pointe is. looks wonderful. Thanks,

I did not but will send you a PM. If you sent me an email at RiverOtter1@comcast.net I doubt it will come through. For the last week I have not been able to receive any emails. :bang:

Check Your PM's :cool:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top