• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

High Pointe Bargains

New posts

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Our large national not-to-be-named management company has screwed up our reservations and left us with some empty space. Their foul up is your gain.

2br/2ba poolside unit with ocean views. Sleeps up to 8, full kitchen, w/d, dvd in living room, tv's in both bedrooms, and more. Beach bar/grill overlooking the ocean, tennis, tropical pool with waterfalls, hot tub, kiddie pool, and kids playground.

Walk to Rosemary or play in the fountains across the street at the Village of South Walton.

July 15-22 is available for $1150 all inclusive.
July 29-Aug 5 - $1250.

Pictures available at www.rentfromowner.com - follow the Florida links. For you skiers, we have Utah properties on our website as well.

Call 678-361-4985, pm, or email to book.
 
Let me know if you want me to shoot photos of your places in Utah. I could use a mountain view for a few days - trade?
 
I've got someone in my studio unit until end of October. My other unit might be available for some specific dates - I would have to check.

When did you have in mind?
 
spinDrAtl said:
I've got someone in my studio unit until end of October. My other unit might be available for some specific dates - I would have to check.

When did you have in mind?

PM on the way.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top