• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

High Pointe Owners...

New posts
RiverOtter said:
Does anybody have a vacancy for October 14 - 17 (Friday - Monday). I have a friend that wants to book when we are down there and I trying to find him a good deal.


I have that date open but am off of Eastern Lake Road if that is close enough. Can probably work something out.
 
RiverOtter said:
I know, I know, we are very good friends and all of our kids will want to hang out the whole time. I don't mean to offend anybody.

It's a cool pool too. Ever sneak over to Doodle's pool (at Seacrest)? That's a doozie!
 
Kimmifunn said:
It's a cool pool too. Ever sneak over to Doodle's pool (at Seacrest)? That's a doozie!

Ya' get busted nowadays. They are checking passes now. Even in October!
 
RiverOtter said:
Does anybody have a vacancy for October 13 - 17 (Thursday - Monday). I have a friend that wants to book when we are down there and I trying to find him a good deal.
Good to go for Friday-Monday. I'm leaving Friday AM early to go to Charlotte Motor Speedway. Dude won't tear the place up will he?
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Ya' get busted nowadays. They are checking passes now. Even in October!
when we laid eyes on it for the first time about 4 years ago we heard angels sing. it was amazing. We went over the 4th with no problem...it was best when it was under developed and empty!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top