• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

High Pointe Owners...

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
when we laid eyes on it for the first time about 4 years ago we heard angels sing. it was amazing. We went over the 4th with no problem...it was best when it was under developed and empty!

Yes, those were the good old days. I'm suprised they didn't check for passes on the 4th. I went over for a while yesterday. They know me and still asked to see my pass. Oh well, what ever floats their boat. I always have it so NBD.
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Yes, those were the good old days. I'm suprised they didn't check for passes on the 4th. I went over for a while yesterday. They know me and still asked to see my pass. Oh well, what ever floats their boat. I always have it so NBD.

Don't tell anyone...but at about 3am we snunk in to go swimming one night. There is a guard that sleeps out there! He eventually woke up and had us leave, but it was really funny!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top