• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Highlands House??

New posts

pompanoqueen

Beach Comber
I noticed today that there's a notice of public hearing by the Highlands House and all that is listed is "major development" Any idea what is going on?
 
I noticed today that there's a notice of public hearing by the Highlands House and all that is listed is "major development" Any idea what is going on?
There is a request to change the use of the property from bed and breakfast to bed and breakfast with a restaurant open to the public.
 
They already have a restaurant open to the public. And I hear good things. Wanting to go soon.
Didn't know that. Just reporting on what the request that was on the Planning Commission agenda. I'm sure the food is good, maybe I will join you!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top