JB said:Does anyone have any info on this property? Due to all the seawall construction at BMB, we are looking at shifting our reservation to this property.
Also, any info on the condition of the beaches in this area is appreciated.
RO can give you the scoop on Highpoint. You might also consider Dunes of Seagrove--the beach is very nice there.JB said:Does anyone have any info on this property? Due to all the seawall construction at BMB, we are looking at shifting our reservation to this property.
Also, any info on the condition of the beaches in this area is appreciated.
JB said:Does anyone have any info on this property? Due to all the seawall construction at BMB, we are looking at shifting our reservation to this property.
Also, any info on the condition of the beaches in this area is appreciated.

JB said:Thanks RO and all. I haven't completely decided to move yet, but it's nice to have an option. My choice is basically a free-standing house with no pool, but a great view and maybe four people for every 100 yards of beach AND rampant seawall construction -OR- a condo with a nice pool, no seawall construction, but probably ten times as many people on the beach at any given time. I guess I'll just have to decide what's most important![]()
RiverOtter said:Not sure when you are planning your trip. There will be more people on the beach in front of HP BUT nothing and I mean NOTHING like Destin. In 4 years of vacationing at HP I can only remember 1 time that the beach chairs got 2 rows deep. There really isn't that many people there. Most of the owners raise hell cause of the lack of rentals. Fortunately our units stay rented.