• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

HighPointe Resort at Seacrest

New posts
TooFarTampa said:
Get an outside table UNLESS the flies are out. Yuck. Trust me on this. Great food though. I also like it for lunch as Summer Kitchen.

The times I've been there they had the fans cranked up pretty good so the flys were not a problem.

Good point about Summer kitchen. Get the Southwestern Chicken Wrap. Very tastey :cool:
 
RiverOtter said:
Good point about Summer kitchen. Get the Southwestern Chicken Wrap. Very tastey :cool:

Yes hubby and I love that wrap! :clap_1:
 
We love Summer Kitchen's southwest chicken egg burrito in the morning too. Maybe we're talking about the same thing. Great red sauce in that.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top