• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Highway 331 widening

New posts
mputnal3, please bear in mind that some do not understand or want to understand what is the real problem. I, and many others, wish you success in finding a proper resolution to your drainage problems. Fighting or dealing with a bureacracy is never an easy road.

You sir are a sycophantic old prune well past his expiration date.
 
I don't know how to do it, but based on the recent flooding issues I think any project should be judged based on emergency level stormwater or hurricane rains as part of their drainage plans. It seems like there is more standing water and flooding lately and it will only get worse.
 
I agree about using less rudeness in this forum. As a matter of principle I will always trust truth over power.

In this case the truth is that FDOT should reevaluate the drainage system now before they have to tear it out and redo it down the road. When they did the stormwater drainage study in 2011 they used the previous 10 years which was a period of drought while utilizing global warming data for the elevations of the road up to Short Avenue. The question is WHY? Because they seem to be determined to flood our properties we are all pretty frustrated.
 
You sir are a sycophantic old prune well past his expiration date.

Well, at least you addressed me as "sir". Something I would not expect from someone who doesn't understand the problem. God alone will worry about my "expiration date". You need not be concerned.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top