• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hillary On Dave Last Night

New posts
I don't think all women hate her, mostly just the Republican ones. ;-)

The women who do not like her, are the ones who truly believe that a woman's place is at home, not running the country. At least the ones I know personally that do not like her feel that way.

OMG! What year is it again? I severely dislike Hilary and it is not just because she's a woman in the workforce or her decision to stay married to a cheating husband. Are you freaking kidding me?

I don't think she has the interpersonal, management, and diplomatic skills necessary for the job of President of the United States. She is a "politician" first and foremost, has an abrasive personality, and has severe tunnel vision when focused on a goal. She seems to have found her fit in the Senate and I would love for her to have a long & distinguished career there, but would vote for anyone running against her for presidential office.

I'm not going to vote for someone just because she's a woman. That's not feminism - feminism is wanting the best person for a job regardless of their gender, not because of it!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top