• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hillary On Dave Last Night

New posts
Why do women seem to hate her so much? I don't understand why women don't step up to the plate and support one of their own, with all the talk about needing a woman to run the country. What is wrong with Hillary? Is it the jealousy thing that always seems to pop up when a strong woman excels? You know, when women say they admire a strong woman but call her a Bee I Tee See H behind her back?

I hope I don't offend any SoWal ladies but I honestly would like to know if there is a reason women don't like her. Is it her personality, or something specific she's done? If the former keeps her from the White House then maybe we're not ready for a female president. If the latter, spill.

I don't think all women hate her, mostly just the Republican ones. ;-)

The women who do not like her, are the ones who truly believe that a woman's place is at home, not running the country. At least the ones I know personally that do not like her feel that way.
 
I don't think all women hate her, mostly just the Republican ones. ;-)

The women who do not like her, are the ones who truly believe that a woman's place is at home, not running the country. At least the ones I know personally that do not like her feel that way.


:yikes:
 
I don't think all women hate her, mostly just the Republican ones. ;-)

The women who do not like her, are the ones who truly believe that a woman's place is at home, not running the country. At least the ones I know personally that do not like her feel that way.

Yep, you just summed up Rapunzel's philosophy:funn: :clap:
 
I don't think all women hate her, mostly just the Republican ones. ;-)

The women who do not like her, are the ones who truly believe that a woman's place is at home, not running the country.
At least the ones I know personally that do not like her feel that way.
:floor: I don't think that most people (and women in particular) who dislike Hillary's politricks, think as you mention above.
 
I don't think all women hate her, mostly just the Republican ones. ;-)

The women who do not like her, are the ones who truly believe that a woman's place is at home, not running the country. At least the ones I know personally that do not like her feel that way.

Nope.

:floor: I don't think that most people (and women in particular) who dislike Hillary's politricks, think as you mention above.

Yep.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top