• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

HomeGoods is almost here!

New posts

streetplayer

Beach Crab
Hello Everybody, My name is Jim Rohrbach and I am the manager of the Homegoods that is going to be Grand Opening on the 29th of September. We are in the process of hiring our staff now so if you know anyone looking for a Part-time job with a great company send them to the Wingate this week between 9 and 7. I am also in need of a place to live. If you have a long term rental with 3+ bedrooms and will take pets I might be interested. I would like to stay between 331 and the bridge at Harbor Walk. Everyone has been so friendly and I am looking forward to making this my home. Looking forward to meeting ya'll, Jim
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top