• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Homeopathic Workshop

New posts

John R

needs to get out more
Where: Ceruleans
When: Wedneday, October 4th, 6pm
By Whom: Caroline Falkenburg, Ph. D. Hom
Info: 231 7735

if you need more information, Caroline works at For The Health Of It

partial scan of big poster:

scan0001.jpg
 
Oh I'm in! I'm in!

Aww horse-pucky, that's homeo-pathic.

Never mind. I should have guessed by the way Da Vinci's man has had the genitals airbrushed out.
 
Oh I'm in! I'm in!

Aww horse-pucky, that's homeo-pathic.

Never mind. I should have guessed by the way Da Vinci's man has had the genitals airbrushed out.


:floor: :floor: only you would notice....:biggrin:
 
Oh I'm in! I'm in!

Aww horse-pucky, that's homeo-pathic.

Never mind. I should have guessed by the way Da Vinci's man has had the genitals airbrushed out.

At least it wasn't homeo-pathetic!!! :biggrin:
 
Oh I'm in! I'm in!

Aww horse-pucky, that's homeo-pathic.

Never mind. I should have guessed by the way Da Vinci's man has had the genitals airbrushed out.


:floor: :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top