• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Honeymooners

New posts

lucky13

sussa
I am getting married in May, 2006 and my fiance and I are thinking about honeymooning in the Seaside/Seagrove area. He has this idea that he wants to plan it all, which is great, but I wanted to generate some ideas from all of you--places you've stayed/heard of/know about, that would be a good getaway for us. My fiance's first visit to the area was last month and he loved it, which made me very happy since I've been going there since I was a kid!

So, I appreciate any suggestions! Our week to stay would be May 21-27 or 28.
 
Stay in a Honeymoon Cottage at Seaside. They are privately owned now, but I always thought that would be where I would stay on my second honeymoon! JK HMM!!!
 
If it were my honeymoon (or maybe anniversary; Merman are you listening?) I would stay at Josephine's Bed and Breakfast at Seaside.

www.josephinesfl.com

And I'd have a private romantic dinner arranged!
 
lucky13 said:
I am getting married in May, 2006 and my fiance and I are thinking about honeymooning in the Seaside/Seagrove area. He has this idea that he wants to plan it all, which is great, but I wanted to generate some ideas from all of you--places you've stayed/heard of/know about, that would be a good getaway for us. My fiance's first visit to the area was last month and he loved it, which made me very happy since I've been going there since I was a kid!

So, I appreciate any suggestions! Our week to stay would be May 21-27 or 28.

It's not Sowal but it sounds like heaven. I watched this on the travel channel this morning....most romantic resort. It's in the Florida Keys.
http://www.littlepalmisland.com/
 
Ocean Lover said:
It's not Sowal but it sounds like heaven. I watched this on the travel channel this morning....most romantic resort. It's in the Florida Keys.
http://www.littlepalmisland.com/
I want someone to take me there! I need to find me a man!
 
ktschris said:
:lolabove: I know who you could get!!! Come on...you know you want to show him...... :clap_1:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

There he is!
 
Be sure to check this place out... it just won the Conde Nast award as the best hotel in the world. It looks absolutely perfect. It's a place I've been wanting to go to for years.
www.ladera.com
 
Johnrudy said:
Be sure to check this place out... it just won the Conde Nast award as the best hotel in the world. It looks absolutely perfect. It's a place I've been wanting to go to for years.
www.ladera.com


Wow, this place looks amazing!

I've thought about the Honeymoon cottages in Seaside, they look so neat from the outside.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top