• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Honeymooners

New posts
lucky13 said:
Wow, this place looks amazing!

I've thought about the Honeymoon cottages in Seaside, they look so neat from the outside.

Can you say HOT TUB?
 
lucky13 said:
This is SO COOL! Unfortunately, out of our budget, but WOW. Maybe an anniversary trip in the future...


It would have been out of mine too. I'm sure wherever you choose will be wonderful.
 
Johnrudy said:
Be sure to check this place out... it just won the Conde Nast award as the best hotel in the world. It looks absolutely perfect. It's a place I've been wanting to go to for years.
www.ladera.com


St. Lucia! I've been wanting to go there for a million years. I want to see that mountain.

Even still, I love my SoWal. :wub:
 
lucky13 said:
I am getting married in May, 2006 and my fiance and I are thinking about honeymooning in the Seaside/Seagrove area. He has this idea that he wants to plan it all, which is great, but I wanted to generate some ideas from all of you--places you've stayed/heard of/know about, that would be a good getaway for us. My fiance's first visit to the area was last month and he loved it, which made me very happy since I've been going there since I was a kid!

So, I appreciate any suggestions! Our week to stay would be May 21-27 or 28.

Do you need a make-up artist? Makeup4brides@aol.com
 
lucky13 said:
I've thought about the Honeymoon cottages in Seaside, they look so neat from the outside.
They are! Remember, your big sis has stayed in one before... :razz:
 
Mermaid said:
St. Lucia! I've been wanting to go there for a million years. I want to see that mountain.

Even still, I love my SoWal. :wub:
I'm with you on both counts! We really, really wanted to go to St. Lucia for our honeymoon. It was just too far away and too expensive!
 
Stay at Seaside Honeymoon Cottages or WaterColor Inn. (we have stayed at both for anniversaries and they are wonderful) Have a special dinner at Fish out of Water--at sunset and on the balcony if the weather is good. Get set up at one of the spas for a couples massage.

I've heard that Taste of 30-A will be in May (it was cancelled in September because of Katrina). Maybe it will coincide with your visit???? If so, don't miss the brunch at Eden State Park.

Happy Honeymoon!
 
WLD said:
Stay at Seaside Honeymoon Cottages or WaterColor Inn. (we have stayed at both for anniversaries and they are wonderful) Have a special dinner at Fish out of Water--at sunset and on the balcony if the weather is good. Get set up at one of the spas for a couples massage.

I've heard that Taste of 30-A will be in May (it was cancelled in September because of Katrina). Maybe it will coincide with your visit???? If so, don't miss the brunch at Eden State Park.

Happy Honeymoon!

I agree those are 2 great places but at the upper end of $/night.

If you are on a tighter budget there are some gulf front 1 bedroom condos in Dune Allen Beach or on the other end in Seacrest.
 
WLD said:
Stay at Seaside Honeymoon Cottages or WaterColor Inn. (we have stayed at both for anniversaries and they are wonderful) Have a special dinner at Fish out of Water--at sunset and on the balcony if the weather is good. Get set up at one of the spas for a couples massage.

I've heard that Taste of 30-A will be in May (it was cancelled in September because of Katrina). Maybe it will coincide with your visit???? If so, don't miss the brunch at Eden State Park.

Happy Honeymoon!

Thanks! I've checked out Watercolor Inn before--it would be neat to be there during the Taste! But man, that place that Ocean Lover posted the link for is absolutely amazing. I've been telling everyone about it!

And yes, peapod, I remember you've stayed at the Honeymoon Cottages. Wish they still provided breakfast...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top