• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Honeymooners

New posts
lucky13 said:
I really like how it seems so private. As for being beach front, as long as we're close, I'm fine with that. Do you know what the beach access is like? I passed the link on to my fiance to see what he thinks. We're tossing around a bunch of ideas.

By the way...E looks a lot like Joel in that pic! ;-)

Gotta love that face! He's my little punkin :wub: ...Anyway, by the looks of the map on their website, it's on Betty Steet....which I think is in Blue Mtn. beach...it's on the beach side of 30A, so it can't be too far from the beach...they say 200 meters...(I'm not very good at transferring meters to yards :oops: ). I know Blue Mtn. beach got hit pretty hard by Dennis so I'm not sure what the beach access status is, but I'm sure by May they'll have things pulled together...maybe someone can check it out for you...SJ??? Kurt???? :cool:
 
Hey there Lucky...Is this the only way we can be friends now??? I think a lot of places in Rosemary Beach look honeymoon worthy. Check this little place out.
http://www.vrbo.com/36911

The place in the keys looks soooo fun, but you better find about 16 extra part-time jobs to cover the cost!!
 
Beach Girl said:
Hey there Lucky...Is this the only way we can be friends now??? I think a lot of places in Rosemary Beach look honeymoon worthy. Check this little place out.
http://www.vrbo.com/36911

The place in the keys looks soooo fun, but you better find about 16 extra part-time jobs to cover the cost!!
Hey, now! That's my house! :razz:
 
Don't forget the condoms!!!
 
peapod1980 said:
Hey, now! That's my house! :razz:


Your house! Well then I'm glad we are friends. I'd like to make my requests of when I want to stay. :)

Seriously...is that where you guys are staying?
 
Beach Girl said:
Your house! Well then I'm glad we are friends. I'd like to make my requests of when I want to stay. :)

Seriously...is that where you guys are staying?
No, it was narrowed down to that house and a place that was beachfront, and ultimately the beachfront in Seagrove won out!
 
Beach Girl said:
Hey there Lucky...Is this the only way we can be friends now??? I think a lot of places in Rosemary Beach look honeymoon worthy. Check this little place out.
http://www.vrbo.com/36911

The place in the keys looks soooo fun, but you better find about 16 extra part-time jobs to cover the cost!!

Actually, it would totally be an option. I mean, aren't you supposed to splurge on your honeymoon? :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top