• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hooch & Holly's closed?

New posts

gardening1970

Beach Fanatic
I was in Seaside on Sunday and was sad to see Hooch & Holly's has closed. It was open when I was there in April... :idontno: Must be another sign of tough times.

Wherever and whoever the owner is - I liked your store. I bought a little something each time I visited. Sorry to see it go.
 
So sad to hear of Hooch & Holly's closing. There was always something I just "had" to have in their store. I'll be down in a few days and will miss shopping there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top