• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hot Dawgs

New posts
If you come to B'ham...Pete's Famous is a must! Same location for close to 100 years! The Best!

Definitely the best; I've been going there my entire life. My family has been going there for 4 generations. 2 Specials all the way and a root beer...
 
Went to Hot Dawg's today for lunch. The door was locked. The man standing outside said it has not been open for a few days. Really wierd. Looked inside and on the table was a pair of sunglasses and a pack of smokes. Why would one forget their sunglasses and cig's?

Does anyone know anything?
 
I went to Hot Dawg's on HWY 98, SRB today and OMG. What an amazing hot dog. Perfect dog chili, steamed bun, and great hot dog. I can't wait to go back and have another one. The owner is so very nice. But his dog is the real reason to frequent this small establishment. And yes, as noted in posts above, the price is right. I am thinking about asking him for chili only and getting 2 bags of frito's, brings me back to my childhood.
 
I went to Hot Dawg's on HWY 98, SRB today and OMG. What an amazing hot dog. Perfect dog chili, steamed bun, and great hot dog. I can't wait to go back and have another one. The owner is so very nice. But his dog is the real reason to frequent this small establishment. And yes, as noted in posts above, the price is right. I am thinking about asking him for chili only and getting 2 bags of frito's, brings me back to my childhood.

Can't wait to try it. Been looking for a really good hot dog. Looking for something like Tom's in PC.
 
I was wondering about that place - just noticed it the other day. thanks for the new hot dawg joint tip

I finally stopped by and and had the "Hot Dawg" it was great. The chili was fantastic. In my opinion, it is the best in the panhanddle!
 
Hi...I'm looking for Geg Smith, I'm a friend of his from Tulsa, OK. Do you have a number for Hot Dawgs or an address?


He was still open a couple of weeks ago. Had a dog there a couple of months ago and still very good. Hot Dawg's is open Monday through Friday for lunch only. No other one like it on the beach and the price is wonderful.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top