• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hot Dog!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
I might be in search of the perfect dog in the near future (in SoWal). Other than driving to Defunk, any suggestions? :idontno:
 
The foot long at Jambone, or Jambone Express in Grayton.

I am not a hot dog fan, but everyone I know raves about them, and they are Kate's dog of choice.
 
The foot long at Jambone, or Jambone Express in Grayton.

I am not a hot dog fan, but everyone I know raves about them, and they are Kate's dog of choice.

Aw, God luv ya, jdarg. I know you can't stand them, but I appreciate your advice. I might be in a PICKLE if I don't find a place. ;-)
 
Silver Sands Factory Stores now has "Destin Gourmet", which sells dogs, sausages, kielbasa, etc. All that, and you can shop too!
 
Silver Sands Factory Stores now has "Destin Gourmet", which sells dogs, sausages, kielbasa, etc. All that, and you can shop too!

Does this mean I have to cook it? AND, drive to Destin for it?
 
Does this mean I have to cook it? AND, drive to Destin for it?

Nope, you only have to go as far as Sandestin, and they've got it cooked, with the fixin's of your choice! AND YOU CAN SHOP! (this is subliminal.....)
 
There is a pretty good dog for about 2 bucks for a chilli dog at Roy's in PCB at Beckrich(AJ Jackson or something like that) and middle beach

An even better chilli dog at TOM'S on Harrison in downtown PC....$2.19. The chilli is great. Worth the drive.

Haven't had the JAMBONE's dog. Even though it is a footlong, can't get past a buck for onions and by the time you get chilli, cheese and onions it is $10 bucks. I do love the other food there. Try the dog and let me know.

Thanks
 
There is a pretty good dog for about 2 bucks for a chilli dog at Roy's in PCB at Beckrich(AJ Jackson or something like that) and middle beach

An even better chilli dog at TOM'S on Harrison in downtown PC....$2.19. The chilli is great. Worth the drive.

Haven't had the JAMBONE's dog. Even though it is a footlong, can't get past a buck for onions and by the time you get chilli, cheese and onions it is $10 bucks. I do love the other food there. Try the dog and let me know.

Thanks

$10 for a hot dog?:eek: Does Shelly know about this? :lol:
 
Just went to their website. The hot dog is $6.99, the onions $1, the cheese $1 and the cheese $2.........the cokes are huge and the refills are free......think it comes with fries but not ordered the dog......burger and bbq are great.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top