• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hot Dog!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Considering the cost of gas, the traffic headaches, etc., stop at whatever grocery store and buy a package of Hebrew National Jumbo dogs. Throw them on the grill, add your own chili, cheese, onions, and enjoy. Of course, you only want to eat one, since the fat content is a little, well, high! Every once in a while I just crave a hot dog. It's like going to the Rangers game on Dollar Dog Night. It's hard to eat just one.
 
i love this. people post on here all the time asking what restaurant is best? who has the best seafood, creme brulee, fish tacos, sushi, yada, yada, yada.
then there's DD, all she wants to know is where to find the best hot dog. love it.:wub:

She's not the only one :biggrin:

DD...keeping it real.

DD...are you and the BeachSiO2 meeting up for this dog chompdown? Oh, how I hope it is true!!!!

Maybe...;-) By the way, we both ended July with 7 so there is still work to do.
 
I love the House Chili Dog at Flip Flop's Grill in Seagrove; it's in a French po-boy loaf, topped with chili and cheese, baked to melt, and best eaten with a fork and knife.
 
Going to Jambone now. I don't eat dogs but should I pick up one for you and save it?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top