• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hot Dog!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Oh. From that other thread? That dog's heiney? :funn:

Yes, I am sure it would make for a DIVINE hotdog! (though dog's heiney usually gives me indigestion) ;-) :rolling:
 
$10 for a hot dog?:eek: Does Shelly know about this? :lol:

...it seems a bit insane at first blush--but then when you consider that many in their target audience paid $450K for a postage-stamp-sized lot within earshot of Hwy 98, it all makes perfect sense.

.
 
Last edited:
...it seems a bit insane at first blush--but then when you consider that many in their target audience paid $450K for a postage-stamp-sized lot within earshot of Hwy 98, it all makes perfect sense.

.

For the record, Shelly is NOT BSio2, DD or Jessifunn as we were having dogs tonight and the final winner of the 2009 dog off was..........
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

both DD and BSiO2 as we tied.
 
:clap: Hot Diggity Dog! Which dog was consumed?
 
...it seems a bit insane at first blush--but then when you consider that many in their target audience paid $450K for a postage-stamp-sized lot within earshot of Hwy 98, it all makes perfect sense.

.
omc.. shelly, you are so great.:floor::bow:

word to the wise... if it seems to have an image of Jesus anywhere on it, DON'T eat it...
:floor::rolling:
Flip-Flop0s Grille in Seagrove. Eat their chili dog and you'll skip your next meal. Best on the beach.

I am late to this thread, but I would have definitely advised DD to get to Flip Flops for the best chili cheese dog ever! :wave::wub:
 
omc.. shelly, you are so great.:floor::bow:


:floor::rolling:


I am late to this thread, but I would have definitely advised DD to get to Flip Flops for the best chili cheese dog ever! :wave::wub:

Well, I've been waiting a week to learn which puppy is the Top Dog in the First Annual DD Dogoff, doggone it. At least some canine connoisseur's commentary. An epicurean epistle. Foodie's facts. Gustatory gleanings. Some hint from the hotdog harbinger of help. A bon mot from the bun mother. The dirt, from DD.... :idontno:
 
Ok...here's the dirt.

First of all, BeahcSi02 is about the most precious thing ever!! Jfunn was my front girl and led me straight to him..waiting for us at the bar at Jambone's. I ordered a watermelon smash (i think that was what it was called) It was quite delicious, so I ordered another one. We moved from the bar to a table because I couldn't talk to everyone all lined up. We ordered our foot longs and had a seat. Everyone's food came out but mine. Sweet BeachSi02 waited patiently for my food to arrive before beginning. Little did we know it was gonna be a while. When it did come, it was a BURGER! :shock: Once they got the order straight, we commenced to devouring our foot long hot dogs. I had mine with the chili on the side. Kinda "dipped" it, if you will. I'm sure his was cold by the time mine came, but I have to say they were quite tasty! I had already decided that he would win the Dog Off, because I knew I couldn't eat more than one. The evening ended with a draw. I guess this competition will have to continue next July....:wave:
 
Ok...here's the dirt.

I have to say they were quite tasty! I had already decided that he would win the Dog Off, because I knew I couldn't eat more than one. The evening ended with a draw. I guess this competition will have to continue next July....:wave:

...was that the $10 hotdog?

.
 
...was that the $10 hotdog?

.

Yep, and I thought of you. It was pretty delicious though, plus, I'd had watermelon smash, so $10 was easier to swallow.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top