• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hot List

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I have been very fortunately lately with new listing calls that have been going under contract without ever even having to list them. I guess that's one perk for living here over 30 years. If you would like to be added to a email list that I have created to be notified when I get one of these calls, please email me at the following email address: bobbyj30a@gmail.com A few examples that have just recently hit my back pocket and gone under contract.

1. Canal front home in Daughettes $160,000
2. 3 bedroom 2 bath Fixer upper with Gulf Views from Driveway $190,000
3. Two lots, walk to beach, south of 30A $199,000 (amazing buy).
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top