• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hotel half way?

New posts
What ever route you decide to take, just be safe. Mr. dbuck and I can't wait to meet you in 2 weeks. :clap_1:
 
What ever route you decide to take, just be safe. Mr. dbuck and I can't wait to meet you in 2 weeks. :clap_1:

Me, too!!! As you can see, I really couldn't sleep last night...too excited and exhausted!:blink: I am just waiting for Mr. K and then shower and hit the road. CoS should be arriving there just as we are leaving Dallas! :clap_1: See you in SoWal!
 
Where to stay as a half way point has always been a debate between my husband and me- we always end up in New Orleans. A couple of weeks ago, stayed at the Hotel Monteleone for $89/night. What a fabulous, elegant place. On the way back, stayed at the Place d'Armes for $99- would not recommend- little too much "atmosphere". So- next time down to Sowal- will stay a couple of days at the Hotel Monteleone! They have a nice rooftop pool and a charming bar, the Carousel.
I remember staying there as a child! I wondered if it was still nice today. We used to LOVE the rooftop pool!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top