• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

house cleaner needed

New posts

Kathy Bains

Beach Crab
I have a home in Dune Allen Beach that I need a house cleaning service for. This would be intermittently after family or friends use the home. Please advise if you are interested in this service. Thanks Kathy Bains
 
Hi! Mrs. Kathy, have you find a cleaner for your home at Dune Allen yet?, is this a rental or it is just for friends and family??? I have plenty of references if you need them, I have many years of experience cleaning, very honest and detailed oriented..Have a good day..
 
I have a home in Dune Allen Beach that I need a house cleaning service for. This would be intermittently after family or friends use the home. Please advise if you are interested in this service. Thanks Kathy Bains
Kathy, I would be interested.
Please give me a call at your convenience, 850-333-1719
 
We would be available to be of service to you. Please give me a call if you havent found anyone
850 227 8130
 

Attachments

  • 20190129_142855.jpg
    20190129_142855.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 153
Hi! Mrs. Kathy, have you find a cleaner for your home at Dune Allen yet?, is this a rental or it is just for friends and family??? I have plenty of references if you need them, I have many years of experience cleaning, very honest and detailed oriented..Have a good day..
850373 7915
 
I have a home in Dune Allen Beach that I need a house cleaning service for. This would be intermittently after family or friends use the home. Please advise if you are interested in this service. Thanks Kathy Bains
Hi Mrs. Kathy,
Are you still looking for a cleaner? I am insured,licensed, and bonded. I have over 10 years experience with lots of references. Please feel free to call or email me. 850-686-3221
kbohning96@gmail.com
 
Hi Mrs.Kathy,
I have worked on and around 30-A for almost 20 years. I specialize in detailed cleaning of private second homes. Please feel free to call me if you are still looking for a housekeeper. I have excellent references. If your looking for a detailed oriented housekeeper please call me at 850-855-9626 or you may email me at thecleaningco.op@gmail.com
Thank you and have a great day.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top