• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

House Cleaner

New posts

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Looking for someone to clean our residence on a weekly basis.

Turning to the SoWal clan for recommendations.....


Thanks!

Arkie :wave:
 
Hi Arkie,

I am a local cleaner and am looking to add a couple more houses to my cleaning schedule. I clean already for some Sowal Clan members. Please give me a call at 419-3807 or my email is sarah08@cox.net. I look forward to working with you soon!

Sarah J
 
Cleaning Service

Looking for someone to clean our residence on a weekly basis.

Turning to the SoWal clan for recommendations.....


Thanks!

Arkie :wave:

My name is Teresa Hill. I clean houses in the South Walton Beach area. Have references. Do quality job. Phone # (850)419-2581(cell).
(850)835-4595( home)
E-mail...Terefl@centurylink.net
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top