• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

House cleaning needed

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
I am closing on a house in early October. Due to my accident I will not be able to do proper cleaning prior to moving in. The house is empty and has been vacant for over a year. I am looking for someone to do a through cleaning. Please PM me with information or reccomendations. Thank you!
 
Who(m?)ever Hnooe used recently did a fantastic job - they made it look new! The bois and I saw it before and after and were blown away.
 
I have a remodeling company and also do all types of cleaning, give me a call to discuss details if you're untreated.
Pamela Dixon - 850-830-3710
Look forward to hearing from you
 
Hello. Just checking to see if the house cleaning position is filled yet. If not, I would love to do it! I have a small cleaning business. Please let me know,
Thanks!
 
We've just added our business to SOWAL and would like an opportunity to give you an estimate on cleaning needed. You can contact us with information below.

A-1 Cleaning Solutions Inc ~ New Business in the Area
We don't just CLEAN We Cinderella Clean ~ So if You've Gotta Mess! Call the Best!

April and Alicia at
A-1 Cleaning Solutions Inc.
850-685-6776

Email Us at A1CleaningSolutionsInc@Gmail.com
and Follow Us on FaceBook :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-1-C...57964814277154
 
My name is Ashley, I am the owner of Angelfish Babysitting as well as have cleaners on my staff. My girls not only provide childcare but cleaning as well so we are a very convenient one stop shopping, which most people love.. We are also licensed/insured. I am available to talk anytime if you'd like to discuss. anicole1227@gmail.com 850.200.6162
thank you,
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top