• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

house name

New posts
It will come to you in time, but please not Flip Flops. There must be hundreds of houses with that original name. :roll:
 
Interesting name suggestions so far. I shall take them all into due consideration. Except maybe, "Bob". Isn't that the name for it *after* it becomes "hurricane bait", anyway? Suppose it depends on the height of the storm surge.

Keep 'em coming. Here is some more info to help.

The house is going to be white....all white....very white...nothing but white (well, almost)...with a courtyard.

For those interested, building is moving right along! :D Maybe done at the start of 09? Won't be taking any bets on it, but so far, so good!

Here's a recent pic from a rare gloomy day. If anyone wants to view construction progress, pm me and I'll send you to a website that I will update with new pics as I get/take them.

c5.jpg

Hey, I know that pile of blocks!!!:wave:

How 'bout the Alys Palys?!?
 
AWWWW, CHICLETS!!!! Thanks!!!:clap:
 
In the voice of Flava-flav...."That's right, bee-awch"
 
"Porto Bianco" is italian for "white haven."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top