• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

House Shook

New posts
Painter Susan said:
Whoa!!!! Am I imagining things or did my house in Grayton Beach just shake? Twice!:eek:

Might be one the base in PCB. Whichever one it is, I can never remember the name, is always dropping big 'ole bombs and it shakes our house in Seagrove.
 
Shook up here on 331 too. Eglin is probably running test missions in the Gulf.

At least I hope it is that and not Cuba trying to sass us -
 
It happens all the time, it just hasn't happened much recently.

The unusual thing this morning is that it happened during a thunderstorm. That, for me, is a first. My initial reaction was "wow, that one was close", then I realized what it was. The dog, already trembling from the thunder, wound up panting under my feet.
 
Anyone remember the "shake" when they were testing the bunker bombs (or bunker bombers ... forgot what they are called) a few years back? We were in Destin at that time and they would announce on the radio when to expect the the testing to occur.
 
I felt it here in Seagrove. I thought they usually did this on Mondays. They were a couple of really good shakes!!! :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top