• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Household trash items...

New posts

Will B

Moderator
Where can I take trash items like old wood / lumber, bad microwaves, a bad flat screen TV, etc? Is there an active public landfill anywhere?
 
Closest place is a construction dumpster in your neighborhood. These days, there should be 2 or 3 within 1/4 mile of your home. But if you're not feeling brave, the closest landfill is in Defuniak Springs near the jail.
 
Environmental Waste has a dump site just a few miles west of Freeport, off Hwy 20, or they did for many, many years. It costs about $20-$40 dollars for a standard pick-up truck load.
 
Environmental Waste has a dump site just a few miles west of Freeport, off Hwy 20, or they did for many, many years. It costs about $20-$40 dollars for a standard pick-up truck load.

Is that one open to the public? I'm guessing so, but I had heard otherwise...
 
I haven’t been in probably five years, but it was open to public, just not free.
 
Well...if I can't get in, I can always head east on 20 to 79 and go to the one in Bay Co.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top