• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Housekeeper Needed

New posts

bcm460

Beach Comber
Year round Housekeeper for a private home. Detail-orientated, organized, and must love to clean! NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
 
Year round Housekeeper for a private home. Detail-orientated, organized, and must love to clean! NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Hello, I own and operate a cleaning business for over 20 years. I have plenty of references and am licensed and insured and would be interested in speaking with further. Thanks
2 Girls and a Mop
850-687-7983
2girlsandamop@cox.net
 
Hello,
I clean homes for owner occupied homes only. I have excelled referral. I’m a bit OCD with organization and cleaning. I would love to talk to you. You may reach me at (850) 776-9986.
Thanks,
Angela
 
Year round Housekeeper for a private home. Detail-orientated, organized, and must love to clean! NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Hello,

My name is Ashley and I’m the owner of Barefoot Beach Cleaning. We have been in the Rosemary Beach and Seacrest neighborhood for 8 years. We are a boutique company that is owner operated. My husband and I are very detail oriented and truly enjoy taking care of the homes we add to our program. I have several references available. We maintain very positive reviews and have a high success rate in keeping owners satisfied with our services. I would love to speak with you further to provide any information you are seeking and to get a little more information about your home. Please feel free to reach out at anytime. My phone number is 850-726-0831. Thank you for your time.

Ashley Sweeney
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top