• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Housekeeping Services

New posts

heatherjones

Beach Crab
My name is Heather. I have six years housekeeping experience is this area. My mom is a housekeeping supervisor for Resort Quest so I learned from the best. I am looking to pick up some work for the summer. I clean residential and rentals, and do regular cleans and deep cleans. Prices are reasonable and I charge by the house size, not hourly. estimates: 1 BR $75, 2 BR $100, 3 BR $125, ect. I am reliable and provide great service.


heatherjones91184@yahoo.com
850-528-5874
:D
 
Last edited:
Heather, keep up the hard work and it will all work out well for you. You are good at what you do, and thanks for the compliment. I love you.
Love, Mom!:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top