TooFarTampa
SoWal Insider
Where did Fox go? 



I think the upcoming Panama City International Airport will certainly have an effect on the growth of our area, making investments in our area more solid than other resort destinations. Not only do we have the most beautiful beaches, but the airport will bring in European visitors, as well as those from the northeast, who never before were offered a direct flight into our area. In addition, the airport will serve as a hub, bringing in many who might never have thought about vacationing here. I believe a boom is more likely than a bubble because of the future airport.;-)
How many times will the dreaded ARMs adjust before the first load of speedo wearing Euros is delivered?;-)
:funn:How many times will the dreaded ARMs adjust before the first load of speedo wearing Euros is delivered?;-)
...I am going to gather up the boatload of Euros in Mr. K's drawer and come buy some beach property!