• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

How did you find SoWal.com????

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
I am sure this has been done before but there are so many newbie's on here so I figured I would try it....

Me? Somehow, I received an email from mooncreekstudios.com about hurricane photos....that was all she wrote..:lol:
 
I found it by looking for information about Seagrove Villas and Motel after Hurricane Ivan hit in 2004. The rest is history.:cool::wave:
 
I found it by looking for information about Seagrove Villas and Motel after Hurricane Ivan hit in 2004. The rest is history.:cool::wave:

Me, too...and remember I LURKED for an entire year! :eek:
 
Found it searching online for hurricane info. We were at our Seagrove house and trying to decide whether or not to board up. Found graytonbeach.com, the precursor to sowal.com. The message board was invaluable during all of the hurricanes, and afterwards when we weren't allowed back into the area to check on our property. People like Smiley J offered to check our property to let us know if it was okay. If you haven't been through this, you can't imagine how wonderful it was to have this type of support and information.
 
I was later with hurricane Dennis and I just couldn't get info anywhere. Kurt and Smiling Joe were better than the local news.
 
Found it searching online for hurricane info. We were at our Seagrove house and trying to decide whether or not to board up. Found graytonbeach.com, the precursor to sowal.com. The message board was invaluable during all of the hurricanes, and afterwards when we weren't allowed back into the area to check on our property. People like Smiley J offered to check our property to let us know if it was okay. If you haven't been through this, you can't imagine how wonderful it was to have this type of support and information.

Ditto for me!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top