• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

How do I donate to Bark Park?

New posts

John

Beach Fanatic
Some friends have lost their beloved pet and I'd like to make a contribution in memory of their dog. Does anyone have advice on how to do this?

Thanks, John
 
John said:
Some friends have lost their beloved pet and I'd like to make a contribution in memory of their dog. Does anyone have advice on how to do this?

Thanks, John

I don't have any advice for you on your contribution, I just wanted to tell you what a nice thing to do!!! When I lost my beloved Molly a few years ago, a friend of mine made a contribution to our local Humane Society in her memory. I then got my next beloved Angel from them. It is a wonderful thing to do. Good luck John, I hope you find the information you are looking for.
 
Bark Park has a website the link is below. There is a committee of people working to get the park open and we need donations for fencing. This park will be great for the community so the sooner we can get it open the better for all.

http://www.barkparkinc.org
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top