• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

How do you like.........

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
your burgers?If you eat burgers; With cheese? Bun toasted or not? Condiments? Special ways of preparing? :wave:
 
I love cheese (not particular about type), mayonnaise and mustard, pickles and onion (prefereably red). Bun plain or toasted- usually plain 'cause I'm just that lazy :biggrin:

Written while humming Buffet's "Cheeseburger in Paradise"
 
I like medium cooked with cheese, Lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onion, and mustard. I wouldn't mind a toasted bun but I guess I am a little lazy in that department too! :biggrin:
 
Beef burger medium rare w/ cheddar cheese (melted, not just placed on top) in a good bun. Maybe a lettuce leaf on top.

Served with a crisp kosher dill pickle spear, good fries w/ ketchup for dipping and an ice cold beer.

Preferably eaten outdoors with a pleasing view, nice breeze, and good company.
 
I usually go bunless, but don't mind it on my plate. Medium to medium rare with a yummy deli mustard. I like cheese, but don't always order it that way-I prefer a stinky blue. Wouldn't mind trying a pecorino or gruyere-dangitall, I'm hungry!!
 
And how about you- what is your preference?

I like mine pretty well done, with melted cheddar or some good blue cheese, mustard, a touch of mayo, red onion, pickles, and a leaf of lettuce. Sometimes, I skip the lettuce and I always skip tomatoes unless I've assembled it myself, because tomatoes just get nasty when placed on a hot beef patty.

and a toasted bun. always a toasted bun.
 
.
Medium-well with a little taco salsa mixed into the beef.
Topped with tomato, sweet onion, & lettuce. Gotta have mayonnaise and spicy mustard (no cheese).
.
eating11.gif




.
 
1. Home-cooked burgers, medium well.
2. Bison burger at Ted's Montana Grill, medium.
3. Gorgonzola burger at Flip-Flops, well done.

Toppings:
Provolone (except for Flip-Flops)
LOTS of ketchup
LOTS of pickles
Lettuce
Tomato
A touch of mayo
A touch of Dijon
A slice of Vidalia onion
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top