• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

How do you like.........

New posts
I have 3 favorites:
1..bacon cheeseburger, medium well, garlic butter toasted bun, lots of pickles, shredded lettuce and mustard
2. tostada burger from Chris Madrids in San Anonio: thin burger cooked on flat top so it's crusty and well done, a very cheddar cheesy and bean tostada thrown on top but all inside of a nicely griddled buttered bun, salsa fresca and jalapenos on top
3. medium well burger with boursin cheese, bread and butter pickles, toasted bun and peppercorn sauce on the side with griddled bun

If I wasn't hugely full from mexican food and gelato this evening, I'd be salivating right now!
 
Just finished mine. Lean hamburger seasoned with salt/pepper/garlic & a little Cajun seasoning. Grilled medium well & served on a toasted bun with mustard & mayo, lettuce, home-grown tomato slice, a few sweet vidallia onion rings n a few spicy dill pickle chips. Mmmmmm good!
 
I like mine a litle juicey, med well with mayo and Heinz 57. My 2nd fav is mayo, lettuce and pickle.
 
I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer

:biggrin:
​
 
We should do dinner Kathy!
 
I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer

:biggrin:
​

Do you like to have it paradise?:biggrin:
 
BTW, for those of you that live in areas with Best Maid brand pickles, my mom has turned me on to, IMO, the best store bought pickle ever.......jalapeno bread and butter pickles. I've eaten half the jar since I bought them on Sunday morning-as in yesterday morning!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top