BP funds should have paid for all hookups. Maybe TDC surplus should.
You bought a home in BMB? Are you on a septic system? Did you know most of the homes in BMB are on septic? Do you understand the drain fields? What did you think would happen during a hurricane or extensive rains?
I looked at the Gulf this morning and I could not believe my eyes. I have never seen the Gulf so dirty looking. It is time for the County to start enforcing the requirment to hook up to sewer if available. We have more than some's pocketbook to worry about. We have our whole economy to consider.
Misty---we are not on septic. We assumed wrongfully in the year 2016, that everyone would have legally had to fix their septic situation, as to not harm the environment and public. When a hurricane happens, which I've been through one, I expect things like this to happen. NOT bc there is an increase in tourists to the area.
Anyone know what the cost is now for an existing dwelling to connect to Regional Utilities?
9K (approx.) would include water & sewer tap fees. It can be more...it also can be less. The cost is based on plumbing fixtures. Also, if in an area with gravity sewer (not grinder) it can be less because it doesn't require the cost of the grinder installation.$9,047 and change or more depending on the size of the home.