• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

How to make a black bean burger?

New posts

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Anyone have a good recipe for one? I've been dying to try and make one!
 
jessifunn said:
no rachael ray. why don't you look on food network.

You think you are so funny. Stop trying to ruin my thread or I'll sick Catfish after you.
 
Buy them. I eat em like candy.

Boca
Dr. Praeger's

Ect, ect.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Buy them. I eat em like candy.

Boca
Dr. Praeger's

Ect, ect.

Dear Kimberlyfunn,

What up? I want to make them myself. I think it would be funn. Maybe you can stop by and eat one.

Hugs,

Whitey
 
whiteyfunn said:
Dear Kimberlyfunn,

What up? I want to make them myself. I think it would be funn. Maybe you can stop by and eat one.

Hugs,

Whitey
Dear Whitey,

Let's look for a recipe for you. Hope you have soft TP. Lots of fiber.

xoxo
Kfunn
 
The joy of the frozen ones is that all you've got to do is nuke them on high for a minute or two, dab some guac on top, and you're good to go for dinner when you're dead tired.

I'm not sure homemade would be worth all the work.
 
jessifunn said:
publix has some new vegan burgers that are so good. they reminded me of you kimmi and your bocca burgers.

I don't want frozen! That's the point! Fresh, homemade black bean burgers! And if it's too much trouble at least I'll know. :bang:
 
I did the whole 'mother earth" thing when we lived in Maine, including vegetarian cooking classes with veggie burgers. It was the only time that the Cap,n asked me pleeeease not to make those recipes anymore. Oh well, I tried to get us to be healthy eaters. I do have a recipe for a good bean dip though and of course you serve that with chips - much better!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top