Nothing happening yet, other than what has been described on the other thread. High seas in the Gulf and Bay, streaks of wind close to 35-40mph (guess) followed by an occassional lull. Slight rain is constant, enough to mess up my camera. Skies are overcast without variation throughout the entire sky. My couch is sitting nicely, and the V8 is going down nicely. The power lines are shaking a bit, and trees are likely to be toppling over when the weather picks up. Right now, some are standing still while others are dancing in the wind streaks. Really not much to report at this time. I have grown tired of my state of high anxiety, and instead, have decided to relax and let it flow.JEANNE said:I have a house in old Grayton. I'm in Tallahassee and sitting in my living room wondering how everyone is doing? Anyone out there? What's happening? I'm thinking about all the locals and hoping for the best! Take care and be safe. Jeanne