• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

hows the water???

New posts

seagrovelover

little sugar
I know, I know, I'm sure that someone has already asked this question but....how is the water??? is there any alge or other floating distractions right now?? is it green? I realize it changes all the time but we are getting excited for our trip and are very curious :D
 
It's very nice - quite flat today and pretty clear. A lot of Sargassum weed on the beach. Get someone to rub you all over with it and bingo - spa time - not unsightly seaweed but rather invigorating organic body scrub.
 
Spa time :wub: great idea!!!! last year we used that stuff to outline our volleyball court!!! works great. you are so lucky to live in paradise :biggrin:
 
Sargassum prevalent but not too troublesome, except when a big wad gets in the jet boat engine intake! No jellies or phosphoric foam/goo to speak of. WARM, green and clear for the most part. Great stuff!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top