• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hummingbirds anyone?

New posts

agenthr

Beach Comber
Just curious if any Sowalers have any hummingbirds around? I put a feeder out a couple of weeks ago and have not seen any activity yet.
 
Our hummingbird feeder attracts ants, so I have had to do away with it. Makes me sad because I love watching the hummingbirds from my kitchen window,
 
image-2118035031.jpg

Damn squirrels were getting at mine so I hung it up high on fishing line. That keeps the ants away too beach runner.
 
Just curious.....anyone seeing much activity yet? Is there a typical "hummingbird season" here?

My wife and I put in a large hummingbird garden (and feeders) about a month ago--it looks great, but hasn't gotten much notice from any hummingbirds.......
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top