• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hump back Whales

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
A good friend of mine just called from Blue Mountain, he had just seen two Hump back whales heading toward Seaside while surfing! WoW! The water is soooooo beautiful. The surf is going off! Someone pinch me! I love living here!:biggrin:
 
I just got back from a fishing expedition out of Destin and saw two humpbacks surface not more than 500 yards outside the pass heading east. :yikes:
 
A good friend of mine just called from Blue Mountain, he had just seen two Hump back whales heading toward Seaside while surfing! WoW! The water is soooooo beautiful. The surf is going off! Someone pinch me! I love living here!:biggrin:

Man, Bobby J, I never knew humpbacks could surf! :D

Seriously though, this is very cool. Is it common to see humpbacks in the Gulf?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top