• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Huntsville...............relocating

New posts

believer

Beach Lover
Any insight would be appreciated. I got transferred to Huntsville and never have been there unless you count space camp as a 12 year old. Wife and two young boys and I are looking to be somewhere fun, safe and comfortable.
 
Any insight would be appreciated. I got transferred to Huntsville and never have been there unless you count space camp as a 12 year old. Wife and two young boys and I are looking to be somewhere fun, safe and comfortable.

I traveled through that area last fall--there are some great state parks in Alabama's NE corner...the lodge at Lake Guntersville is very, very nice.

.
 
Any insight would be appreciated. I got transferred to Huntsville and never have been there unless you count space camp as a 12 year old. Wife and two young boys and I are looking to be somewhere fun, safe and comfortable.

Well, you will find it here believer!

I am a native Huntsvillian. I was born here 48 years ago. I have left a few times but I just can't seem to stay away too long. Huntsville kept drawing me back. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about this wonderful city. Huntsville is just the right size, not too big not too small. Perfect in my opinion. I actually live about 4 miles South of Huntsville right over the Tennessee River in a little community called Lacey’s Spring. We are small, but very convenient to Huntsville and Redstone Arsenal. I work on the South end of Huntsville and depending on traffic, I can make it to work in about 12-15 minutes. Not sure what part of the city you have looked at living in, but I can certainly help you with that if you haven’t already made up your mind. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. You can PM if you prefer. Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do to help in your re-location. I am sure you will love it here!
I traveled through that area last fall--there are some great state parks in Alabama's NE corner...the lodge at Lake Guntersville is very, very nice.

And you didn't even come and see me. ;-):biggrin::wave:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top