• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Dennis

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'd say winds are steady at 20-25, gusting to 35 here on the north side of the bay. Steady rain. Water in the bayou is very low, my boat is swinging around because of all the scope I have in the lines in prep for the surge.
 
dennis_mdl24b.gif
 
Who has stayed behind to stick their tongues out at Dennis? I'm praying for you all. As my son says..."This sucks!" I'm also sending out a prayer to the trees, animals, and beaches. I'd rather lose all our belongings (we do have insurance) in our unit. We can replace that stuff. For all who have had their vacation plans ruined...come back when you can...30-A Rules! This message board is the best! STAY SAFE!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top